Control a glorious flamingo as you run, duck, jump, fly and laser for dear life! Build up your combo on Earth then head towards the stars and reach the high score with the power of flight and lasers. How long you can survive in this mashup of classic gameplay!
- Art by the glorious @solveig_lawitzke.
- Enjoy changing scenery with a day and night cycle
- Switch up the gameplay by discovering the power of flight……and lasers!
- Classic duck and jump runner gameplay with a twist of space travel.
- On the ground, avoid the obstacles to increase combo, then take flight and survive the asteroid field.
- Fight to beat your high score.
- Amusing physics-based deaths.
Avoid the obstacles and enjoy classic duck and jump runner gameplay. Be careful at night time, when the sun goes down, so does visibility!
Build Your Multiplier
Building your multiplier is an essential way to increase your score. This is primarily done by locking in Duck Combos. Once the duck count turns green lock it in with a jump!
Look to the stars and take flight. Avoid and shoot asteroids as you endure the perils of space. Take this as an opportunity to keep your score going for longer!
If I Had A Booklet
Do you remember those little booklets in game cases that divulged extra information about the game’s characters and story? I used to love those things. This section is about what I would put into this game’s booklet.
The flamingo is a pretty cool bird, who knew ¯\_(ツ)_/¯. Here are my top 5 flamingo facts.
- Flamingos can live for a pretty long time. some have been recorded to be 70 years old. That’s just shy of the average life expectancy of a human which is around 80 years. This means that flamingos have the potential to be life long friends!
- Have you seen a flamingo chick? not only are they cute, they are not usually pink at all!
- When you see a flamingo on 1 leg that means it’s straight up chillin. The opposite is true for humans, they just wobble and become anxious about falling over.
- A flamingos beak acts as a water filter, but flamingos are not interested in the newly filtered water. They are interested in feeding on the bits left behind. That makes the flamingo an essential item if you ever get stranded.
- Despite popular belief and no matter how much you want it to be true, flamingo eggs are not pink, neither is their poop, please stop asking.